·
Registered
633 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Gone a long time, end result somewhat unique build

Hi folks,

I've not been on here in literally years, but got inspired to share a bit...I don't have the time to do a build site so I'll just point you to a few pics on a public Facebook album I have on the car. The basics are a 2008 kit, didn't use a lot from the kit, and did some somewhat crazy things (depending on your point of view)...first being a all alum 350W stroked to 427, spins up fast and and the dyno sheet is in the album with 619hp, 612 ft/lbs, so yes modified TKO 600...the second thing is because I decided to have the stacks for the Stack8 EFI setup come out of the hood the cowl was shortened and the hood elongated, that was major work.

Being too busy (I know we all are) I've got the car now at it's 2nd visit to a 3rd party to help do final things...while I'm in the SF Bay Area I shipped to the Creative Workshop in Florida who are masters (they do cars for Pebble Beach among other things) and know the owner so they are doing the final touches including more custom stuff you can see in the pics.

FIXED THE LINK TO ONE THAT WORKS http://www.pbase.com/syankovich/427_cobra_build

·
Registered
2,388 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
408 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts