Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Presenting FFR 6043 For Graduation - Grad # 50 of 2010

8K views 37 replies 32 participants last post by  Steven K 
#1 ·
First, I would like to thank my lovely wife for putting up having to be a garage widow and for being so understanding when the charge bill arrived every month. Honey, I love you! :winkiss:

Second, I would like to thank everyone on this forum. Without it, I would probably only be half way through the build. Come to think of it, I could have been finished too if it wasn't for all the neat mods this place has to offer. Of course I would also like to thank the great vendors for their expertise and great products.

Presenting FFR6043.......

See less See more
#2 ·
Presenting FFR 6043 for Graduation

#3 · (Edited)
Congratulations!

Very nice looking ride!

#4 ·
Woah...

Wow. That is one heck of a ride. Your trans tunnel is a class act, wonderful choice of color and stripe. You have shinny in just the right places. good mix of classic and modern looks. It looks like you put a LOT of time in planning, and it is quite obvious you did not settle for second best.

Rides like that are the best argument to purchase a Factory Five.

Hope to hear that thing down the road sometime.

-Mike

#5 ·
Great looking roadster! It looks a lot like the paint the Bat did on mine several years ago.
Doug

#7 ·
That is a really nice car! Love the ghost stripes and the license plate.
Cheers :beer:
Bill

#9 ·
OUTSTANDING !!!!!! That is one beautiful job. I really dig the dash also.

#10 ·
Beautiful build, you should be really proud. Love many things about it but the ghost stripes are my favorite. Congrats!!!

#12 ·
Wow! That is a great looking car. If I had an understanding wife, Im sure I'd be a lot closer to being done than I am. Truth be told, I'm a lot closer to the beginning than to the end. Oh, well. At least I still have it. Congrats. You've done a great job, and I really dig the stripes and dash. You deserve to be VERY proud of that car.

Eric

#15 ·
Beautiful!!!! Congrats

#16 ·
Graduation

Very nice! The attention to detail is evident and I'm sure you're proud of it as you should be. Well done.
Brian

#18 ·
Wow!

Gentlemen, (and I use that term in the highest regard) I really appreciate the kind words. You have no idea how much that means to me considering the excellent machinery/artwork that have passed through these threads.

jtart; yes it is Ford Merlot metallic but I asked da Bat to throw in a little extra gold flake to make it pop in the sun and boy does it.

#20 ·
FFR6043 Delivered 04/29/07 Mk III, Non-donor, IRS w/3.55 Traction-Lok, Levy SD T-5, 302/345HP Mass-Flo, Team III/Sumitomo 315/35R17, 255/45R17, FFMetal Grand Slam, Wipers, Heater. Russ Thompson turn signal stalk, Damplifier, Heat-wave, Earl's Vents. First start and first go-kart 03/01/09. Legally on the road 07/08/09. Paint by Jeff Miller (da Bat). Graduated 08/29/10.

It was right there in the first post...

Eric

#23 ·
Wow!!! Bee - U - Tee - Full!!!!!! Congratulations!

Karen
X2 on the dash, tunnel and paint!

#25 ·
Beautiful. Love the stripes. More pics, please - Engine??

#30 ·
#27 ·
Beautiful Car!!! Enjoy!!!

#29 ·
Beautiful, beautiful. I really like the dash and the color w/ ghost stripes. And, you've got it done just in time to drive! (translation: our 100+ degree days are nearly over and nine months of perfect roadster weather is starting soon.) I hope to see it soon.
Pete

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.