Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAH! Made you look!...Sooooo, feeling a little guilty? What did you do, spill it. You know the rules. You opened the thred, NOW YOU HAVE TO CONFESS (just one thing you did...some of you could write a book...mine is coming out next month)....come on, it will make you feel better and take the heat off of me....by the power vested in me by the state of insanity I now pardon your transgression...(here comes the prayer) MYFATHER PLAYSDOMINOS BETTERTHENYOURSDOES AAaaaaaaamen...dontcha feel better, lighter, happy, any better and you would be on a runaway? GOOD !! then my job here is done. Go have yourself the most bestest HAPPY FRIDAY and GOOD FRIDAY (to whom it may concern)...da Bat

Trophy goes to Dukegrad for the longest 30 days in recorded history....longest dang month of my life :(

THE BUFFET....Today we have Easter Eggs (and what a lovely bunch of coconuts they are) also chocolate bunny ears (solid and hollow), and wash it all down with a big cup of Bosco....allright! who put the peeps on the table...I said NO PEEPS !!!

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
Mmmmm, chocolate covered peeps... :D

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YOU GUYS ARE SICK !!! The only thing peeps are good for is to stab them with a coat hanger, put them over an open
flame, and fling them at little plastic army men in enemy teritory...and thats all I have to say about that... INCOMING!!! :D

·
Junior Charter Member
1,336 Posts
LOL !!!

Pull out the plastic napalm

Nick

·
2,071 Posts
NOW YOU HAVE TO CONFESS
Well here is my confession for the week. I ate my wife's Hershey bar that she was kind of saving. I then gave the wraper to our white lab, Honey, the wife found the dog licking the wraper and blamed the dog for eating her candy bar. I remained very quiet. Their now it's off my chest.

·
15,282 Posts
Originally posted by j.miller:

Trophy goes to Dukegrad for the longest 30 days in recorded history....longest dang month of my life :(
Hmmm....thanks, I think? Dubious trophy. My confession for the week can be found in my Finished Post: the 30-day build took 177 days.

Happy Friday.

Cheers, John

·
2,372 Posts
Bat!
Did I play army men with you as a kid???LLOOLL!! We actually DID use flaming marshmallows!
Now we just use flaming...Oh never mind! HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Shame on you Chuck, you probably blame the dog for those odd smells too!

Hmmm....thanks, I think? Dubious trophy

Duke, what do you expect letting SRP do your car. :D

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
I like torturing peeps too Batman. Run'em over with the car, microwaving them, shooting them, steping on them, etc... :D I usually wait till the after Easter and get them VERY cheap

Seriously though, have a good Easter weekend guys and remember why we celibrate it.

·
Husband, Father, Bonehead
944 Posts
Local radio (KMIX) does a good mix, bad mix like.... "Good mix -Live music and Austin. Bad mix - Austin and traffic." The one that got me was the "Good mix - Bar-B-Que and BigRed. Bad mix - BigRed and Peeps." I shot cold starbucks out my nose.
Wife loves those Cadbury Eggs. I'm with Smackdown on the Reese's.

·
2,203 Posts
HEY!!!!

PEEPs have feelings too! How would you feel if you were left in the basket...alone...year after year...all by yourself, until some little snot decides to light your tailsugar on fire and fling you across the yard, or stomp you flat like Mr. Bill. It's cruelty I tell you! Cruelty! Someday the PEEPS of the world will unite with the fruitecakes and then you'll be sorry!

On second thought, screw the disgusting little SOB's. Let 'em burn!

Happy Friday!

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
Originally posted by ChrisH:
or stomp you flat like Mr. Bill.
OHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's time for Mr Sluggo! :D

·
Registered
752 Posts
Somehow the "confession" thread turned into a marshmallow Easter candy thread. Just to get us all back on track, here's my confession:
"I don't like peeps".
There's gotta be a support group out there for me somewhere.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
I confess, I've used PEEPS for bait! No, not that kind of bait...stop that, you guys are thinking like the BAT!! I mean for FISH!!

·
2,203 Posts
rkt_snc,

If you don't like Peeps you are NORMAL! No support group necessary. Now if you do like them, that's a completely different story... :eek:

Now for my confession from the deepst recesses of my soul...

I went to a Dolly Parton concert once in the 70's...and kinda liked it! Barry Manilow too...

·
Registered
763 Posts
I washed my Coupe by spraying water on it, and using soap to wash, followed by more water, and drying with towels.

The soap I used was non-detergent Mc Guires.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts