Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am oficially an honorary member of the Cobra club now as she is on her way to Tokyo. It was certainly sad to see her go but after only driving her 13 times last year I just cant afford to let her sit. There is other things I can do with that money..........like fund other race car projects. Speaking on her behalf, I want to thank all of you for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful club and we will not forget all the great cruises and dinners we've spent together over the years. She will be missed but I gotta do what I gotta do. I will say that the guy that bought her is going to be a rockstar in that car in the downtown streets of Toyko Japan :punk: She's going to a good home.

Thank you again,

Matt Isbell :black: signing off...........................

Attachments

·
Charter Member
2,559 Posts
Matt,

First of all ... congrats on the sale. You won't be forgotten in this group as you are rather "unforgettable." You are always welcome at the Bopp Shop.

Garry

·
"The" FFR Master
3,166 Posts
Yeah man you are always part of our group you still have cars right?? So you are good.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone and I dont really have a new ride I just used the $$$ from the sale to fund the mods on my Corvette track car. I do plan on trying to attend the functions as always. I've often said "I'm a car driver, not a car collector." I do want to point out that because of this car I met every one of you so I am forever in her debt.

Matt former:black:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.