Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
7,237 Posts
Randy - check out the Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO too. I just put a set on my Z71 and I'm very pleased with them. Compared to the factory installed Firestone Wilderness A/T's, it's a completely different truck now.

·
Premium Member
10,830 Posts
I have the Yokos on my truck. No complaints and the price is right. I drive only 6 miles a day,in town, round trip to work so I can't offer much on performance or wear but they are pretty good in the wet and snow. I've heard of belt problems with them but so far so good for me.

·
Premium Member
10,830 Posts
Oops, just looked at your link. I have the AT+2 tires and am very happy with them.

·
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys..

I must have read 200 reviews on tirerack from people and about 6million miles represented. Everybody (for the most part) loves them.

Wade, I was looking at that tire also and might be my first choice for the next set. They were about $25 more each.

For the Yok's, at $111 / each (plus shipping but no tax), I'll give them a shot! Gawd knows my Goodyear Wrangler SRA's are pretty much junk.

R :D

·
Premium Member
10,830 Posts
Wranglers are junk. Every vehicle I have ever driven with them wanders all over the road.

·
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep! These are my first set (came OEM on the truck) and I think they're crud also. For some reason also, they're really loud.

·
2,332 Posts
Check out the BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO. I have run these tires on many different truck and so have my friends. In each and every case everyone has been very happy. The guys on my Jeep Forum rave about them. I have them on my wife's Cherokee and she has about 3/16" tp 1/4" of tread left after almost 70,000 miles. Did I mention they wear like iron? These tires go through snow like it was their job! (and it is). You'll pay a little more than the Yoko's, but they will make up for it in mileage.

Also, I had the predicessor to the Dueler A/T REVO's prior to the BFG's. Great tire but only got about 40,000 out to them.

Hope that helps!

-SGC

·
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ordered the Yok's this morning. We'll see how it goes!

Thanks all!

·
Professional Internet Browser
9,945 Posts
"check out the Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO too"

SECOND THAT! Awesome tire for a truck. I had wranglers on my truck...lasted 15k miles. The revos are amazing in rain, snow, last a while, are quiet, comfortable, etc, etc.

·
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Dr!

Good to see ya! Things slowing down for you a little?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts