Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Yates Blowout, Tremec, etc.

For Sale: 
2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  raceral 
#1 ·
OK, my parts collection, dedicated to another build, has to go. There is illness in the family and this will be sold. There are a large amount of items. Here are some:
Ford Z351 9.5 deck alum block, set up for dry sump, oil pans for block, crankshafts, carillo and lentz rods, couple sets pistons, Yates heads by Chapman Brothers, Yates 9.5 deck intake, Stallion 4150 Holley, custom efi intake with tb, bellhousing, dual McCloud w/ flywheel, X2C Tremec, distributors, valve covers, you name it. I am near Albany NY. Ideally would like to make a deal on all so I do not have to split everything up.
Roger 518-339-4655

#3 ·
Roger,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, and it sounds like you have some really cool stuff for sale.

The problem is making your very first post in the for sale section raises a red flag for many who like to think we have a different kind of community here (not quite like putting parts up for sale on ebay etc.).

If you really want to sell these pieces, you will probably need to back up your info a little better by posting pictures, listing prices and some details on the original use and condition of the parts (to the best of your knowledge).

This would go a long way to making others feel more comfortable about making an offer on your parts, but many will have a tough time getting past the "first post is in parts for sale" issue. To those who have seen this before, you will look like just a "parts flogger" rather than a contributing member of the group.

Just trying to help out.

Sean

#5 ·
Interested in the whole package

Hello,

Could you provide detailed information and photos please.

I would be interested in the whole lot as my wife and I are in the early stages of collecting parts for her Cobra. I already have clearance from her as it's going to be her car. She asked for the car to be real fast. It sounds like you have a start to that request.

I'll try calling your number when the time is decent. I am sitting in Afghanistan right now and am 8.5 hours ahead of Central Time.

I want to have the kit and parts waiting for my return and get going as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Bret Kortie
violasshadow@hotmail.com
079 970 3713 in Afghanistan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.