Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Brian,

Are you still looking for a Cobra? If so I have a friend that has a completed Cobra but he's pulling his engine and transmission out. His back will not allow him to drive the car around. (currently less than 500 miles) Anyway, the car is very nice if you like yellow with black strips. Lots of extras, 355 rear end, wipers, hood is painted on bottom with strips, custom console, hood hinge, etc. Very nice car, I believe he would sale it for around 25K but all you would have to do is drop an engine and tranny in.

·
Charter Member
825 Posts
I have a new mark 2 still in the box unstarted w/4 coil overs make me an offer! its a carb kit but I have a new Ford racing harn. that hooks up real easy and clean, thats having the best of both worlds and you can pick seat type I have both high and low back, and no back orders that I know of. can ship today

·
Senior Charter Member
591 Posts
Brian,
If you're still looking, I know someone in Colorado that has a new, unassembled kit in Colorado . It's a Mark I, has the body cutouts done by FFR, the chrome bar, ceramic coated headers, catalytic converters, and more. $10k

!!FLASH UPDATE!! This kit has been SOLD!

[ September 23, 2004, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: CobraJet ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts