Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, I'm looking to see if anyone is selling their sunvisors for the Roadster. Just trying to feel out the market to see what people are asking vs what FFR offers theirs for.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To be clear, I am ultimately looking for the FFR provided sun visors for the MKIV Roadster, unless someone thinks they have a nice looking alternative that will fit my Roadster.

·
Registered
Sold Shell Valley awaiting Backdraft
482 Posts
Get some made at a local plexiglass place. Then just order hardware. Easier if you have an old one laying around as they will just match. I had an all black cobra and had some done with a darker smoked plexiglass and they looked great. Plus they didn't turn purple like the original sun visors.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesting, but I struggle to believe a place wouldn’t charge me more than the $125 FFR charges me for these visors. Do these visors actually turn purple over time?

·
Registered
482 Posts
If I recall correctly. I had the 2 wind wings and 2 visor cut and holes drilled for about $50.00. Yes they will turn purple over time. Give a couple places a call and give them sizes you need and get quote. You would be surprised.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Here's a pic. Even have my windshield tinted. Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky This was also when we were ordered to where masks. Don't know why it rotated picture.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks so good! I’ll be sure to call around then. Thanks for the tip!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts