Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there should be a lot of these sitting on shelves that aren't installed. Well I installed mine and after a number of years it went on a Back to the Future trip, started spinning wildly while I was on a drive, It only stopped finally when I disconnected the battery via kill switch. After reconnecting it is now deceased. I know Speedhut will repair it. Not looking forward to removing the dash but more impotent don't want to wait to put it back together while clock is repaired.
😃 So does anyone have one they would like to donate or sell cheep! Please PM me.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
Speedhut has a very quick turnaround time. I would bet that you will probably have it back within a very short time.
Or you could just drive around with a clock set at 10:10 until December, and then take care of it. No one's going to notice that the clock is not the corret time.

·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Driving season is short where I am. Want to do this as a one rainy day project. Have a few other reason to remove dash would rather do it only once. In out no screwing about!

·
2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,732 Posts
Probably not exactly what your looking for, but I had this one ordered up a few years ago with the logo. It was installed in a dash pod on the tranny tunnel, but never hooked it up. I did check to see if it worked when I swapped it out for another gauge about 6 months ago. Worked fine. Cost me $95 new with shipping. $50 shipped?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts