Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I have a set of knuckles (R & L), no bearings or bushings. They have been bead blasted and look like new.

ebay has these:

While you joined the forum in 2011 you don't have any history here except in the last few months, nor have you entered any personal information about yourself or your cars. From a quick read of your posts looks like you are selling everything or have you decided to complete your build? Also am I reading it correctly you are in Texas? Filling in the blanks will help us decide if we feel ok about doing business with you.

Thanks, George

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a set of knuckles (R & L), no bearings or bushings. They have been bead blasted and look like new.

ebay has these:

While you joined the forum in 2011 you don't have any history here except in the last few months, nor have you entered any personal information about yourself or your cars. From a quick read of your posts looks like you are selling everything or have you decided to complete your build? Also am I reading it correctly you are in Texas? Filling in the blanks will help us decide if we feel ok about doing business with you.

Thanks, George
Hi George. I can definitely understand being cautious though I’m not sure why your search turned up posts of me trying to sell stuff. It’s definitely been the opposite. Spending money like I’m printing it.

Anywho, just picked up a mk3 challenge series project about 3 weeks ago and like any good project, it’s missing parts so here I am .

I’m interested in the knuckles. If you want to send or post some pics along with what you’re asking for them, that’d be great.

Here’s a link to my build page.
-Will

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Will,
Sorry about guessing that it looked like you were selling stuff. :rolleyes:I did a quick look at the heading of the posts you've made and it looked like you were selling some items.😁

I'll do a search to get an idea of the value of these and get back to you. Doesn't look like there is much out there any more. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll search for those pictures and send them off to you. Remember the 'cash for clunkers' federal program during the Obama era.

George

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will,
Sorry about guessing that it looked like you were selling stuff. :rolleyes:I did a quick look at the heading of the posts you've made and it looked like you were selling some items.😁

I'll do a search to get an idea of the value of these and get back to you. Doesn't look like there is much out there any more. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll search for those pictures and send them off to you. Remember the 'cash for clunkers' federal program during the Obama era.

George
👍🏼

·
Registered
692 Posts
What parts do you need? I have the knuckles, too. I want $100 for the pair plus shipping. Do you need a centersection? Axles? Will you be doing the Cobra hub conversion? Used calipers and rotors are not worth buying online.Just get them new or local.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What parts do you need? I have the knuckles, too. I want $100 for the pair plus shipping. Do you need a centersection? Axles? Will you be doing the Cobra hub conversion? Used calipers and rotors are not worth buying online.Just get them new or local.
I kind of need it all. Knuckles, carrier, axles, cobra hubs, and brake caliper adapters.

I’ve been looking at Tbirds but if I can find the parts already pulled I’d almost prefer it that way so I don’t have to mess with wrenching in a 90 year old car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts