Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an extra Lucas on/off switch? I'm looking for the original Lucas style, not those that come with the kit. I ordered from finishline in October but going on month 4 of that fiasco and i have 2 weeks left before buttoning up the dash for body back on so running out of time.... Thanks!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can do a quick search on ebay.

Here is the standard on/off you are using a minimal load.
Thanks for the link, will be useful in the future. Most of these have a fairly long lead time so I was looking for someone who had one on hand. I assume I'll get mine from finishline some day, but getting the body back from paint shortly so have a small window left.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I actually have one, and a few other lucas style switches that I never ended up using because I went in a different direction.
Pm me if interested.

Edit update: I just realized you're in Berwyn Pa. I'm in Harleysville so its a win win for you if you want it.

·
Too Cheap to paint!
6,310 Posts
Shady - I'm just up 476 in the Allentown area. Also looking for some switches not taken by CF

·
290 Posts
you might look at moss motors they are a british car parts supply they have pretty much everything im thinking of redoing my dash and have been considering using smiths gauges and moss has them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts