Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon everyone,

Looking to buy a roadster either complete or unfinished; also open to a kit as well. I've been logging into this site and the other Factory Five forum religiously looking for roadsters for sale but with not much luck. Even resorted to AutoTrader and another site only to find A LOT of scam classifieds. My current budget is between $20-30K.

Figured heck, why not post this and see what happens.

Best of luck to all others looking for their first cobra!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Afternoon everyone,

Looking to buy a roadster either complete or unfinished; also open to a kit as well. I've been logging into this site and the other Factory Five forum religiously looking for roadsters for sale but with not much luck. Even resorted to AutoTrader and another site only to find A LOT of scam classifieds. My current budget is between $20-30K.

Figured heck, why not post this and see what happens.

Best of luck to all others looking for their first cobra!!
I know a local guy with one for $38k.. if thats within your means i can try to get contact info.. i see him at the local CnC's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know a local guy with one for $38k.. if thats within your means i can try to get contact info.. i see him at the local CnC's
Hey Jeff,

Yeah that would be great if you don't mind, and if you have details about the car that would be helpful too. Also, do you know what state he lives in?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’ll try to hunt him down, don’t know him personally. He’s in Chesapeake va, it’s black with silver stripes, red interior. Don’t recall the engine. I know he bought it built

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’ll try to hunt him down, don’t know him personally. He’s in Chesapeake va, it’s black with silver stripes, red interior. Don’t recall the engine. I know he bought it built
Sounds great, and thanks for checking for me. I currently live in MD and will be PCSing to KY in November so VA is a MUCH closer drive right now. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts