Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Sacramento monthly breakfast was a BIG success! I counted 21 Cobras and 35 concenting adults!

If you weren't there, you missed a lot. Russ Thompson performed a solo one-hour Coupe build in the parking lot, Dave and Mary Borden challenged the Folsom Police to an Autocross grudge match, the Space Shuttle landed on East Bidwell, The Swedish Bikini Parachute Team performed and oh yeah, there were some reeeeealy sharp cars on display!

I'm not saying any of that stuff will happen next time, but you won't know unless you show up!

Seriously, I want to thank everyone that came by. I can't say it better than Duane Cooney did in a post on Club Cobra:

Wow! What a great first turnout. 24 Cobras showed from NORCAL, BACC, FFCars club members all attending. FFRs, SPF, Uniques, EMs, ERAs, Butler, others, original, and a few attendees with builds in progress..."

There were many photos taken, and if the photographers e-mail me the photos, I'll post them here.

The next Breakfast will be at the same place, Cornerstone Restauraunt, 707 East Bidwell, Folsom, on July 17th. See you there.

Here is a partial list of the attendees (those who signed the sheet we passed around). If you were there and not on this list, e-mail me, so I can add you to the database I'm starting. Thanks.

I hope none of you are in the witness protection program!

Duane Cooney
Mark Wallior
Bob Haustein
Chris Johnson
Rob Kennedy
Dave Lommori
Al & Kathy Arnone
Steve Courtwright
Dave & Mary Borden
Russ Thompson
Fitz Killingsworth
Curtis Johnson
David Dodge
Chuck Nicholas
Jeff Trout
Len Hintergardt
Larry Davi
Matt Mengelkoch
Shawn
Don DePontee

[ June 20, 2004, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Stu Padasso ]

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
The Sacramento monthly breakfast was a BIG success! 21 Cobras and 35 concenting adults!

If you weren't there, you missed a lot. Russ Thompson performed a solo one-hour Coupe build in the parking lot, Dave and Mary Borden challenged the Folsom Police to an Autocross grudge match, the Space Shuttle landed on East Bidwell, The Swedish Bikini Parachute Team performed and oh yeah, there were some reeeeealy sharp cars on display!
Not so sure I believe the part about 21 cobras, but the rest sounds great :D party on!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Holest ossifer, I was planning on going, but the salmon were calling me. "Yo! Butthead!" was what they said.

We had 5 limits of nice sized fish by 0900. Now to the smoker. (they're tough to get lit, but they'll get you high! :D )

All the best,
Tag

·
1,033 Posts
You can say it Russ....Porsche or Porschaaaaa :D

It was fantastic seeing everyone this morning. Thank you Jeff for putting this together. Hope to see everyone again next month.

Mary

·
3,875 Posts
Ok I know you guys were taking pictures before I left, post em so I can see em LOL
Don

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mr. Miller - if that is your real name, Caped Crusader,

You'll just have to show up next month and count them for yourself!

I think the third Saturday in July is the same as the Thunder Hill event, maybe we could start earlier for those on their way to Willows?

[ June 22, 2004, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Stu Padasso ]

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,751 Posts
Yea, not sure how I missed that one either. I may be up for an early breakfast on the 17th and a drive up to watch the activities...anyone else?

·
Super Moderator
29,556 Posts
Damn, I wish I lived closer. I would love to join you guys.

2FAST

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Jeff - you have a standing invitation for a fresh salmon or tuna dinner, served within 24 hours of being caught. You will NEVER buy fish in the store again.

But then, if my car was done I probably woulda been there. But then see, by the 17th tuna season should be raging and they are even more insistent than the stinking salmon.

All the best,
Tag

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For those who missed it:

Sacramento All Cobras Breakfast, open to anyone who can get to Folsom.

For now, it's:

The Third Saturday of the Month
Cornerstone Cafe Resaurant
707 East Bidwell
Folsom, CA

[ June 20, 2004, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Stu Padasso ]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.