Factory Five Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is and it's way too cool, the stack tops are 20mm larger and look really tough. Now accepting orders!

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Raceral, I have them for the 302 and for the 351.
Al, I'll check tonight to see if they have longer stacks.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Wayne,

How do these manifolds flow? Any published bench numbers on them yet? What a cool look! :D

·
FFCobra Fanatic
717 Posts
Wayne,
Give us a link that "tells all!" Just gotta know.

DV

·
3,875 Posts
Hey there Wayne, I told my wife that I wanted this setup for Christmas, her responce was "and which Chrismas would that be". I will work on her, I will have this on my car.
PS looks like my kit will be shipped this Friday one day after my birtday FFR-4000
Don

·
Senior Charter Member
580 Posts
DV
Go to www.twminduction.com or do a search for IDA WEBER you will find all the info. you can stand to read. I got my 351 W /Weber manifold and IDA FI throttle bodys, rails,linkage together today. Now comes the fun part what to control them with a FCU /EMC/ ETC. This is what will kill you eyes. O' yes I found new IDL 48 mm Webers for $585.00 each. You can all ways use Carbs if you EFI isn't what you want this week or FI next week if your carbs give you trouble.

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Snake 4 U, the throttle plates are 50mm each and will easily flow more than most heads out there. No numbers yet as this manifold only spent 90 minutes outside of the box before being shipped off to it's new home.

DV- The manifold has already been updated to the www.verycoolparts.com website

Hey Don Deponte, you mentioned that Bo wanted one for his car too, I'll make you a deal on 2 of them if you buy them at the same time.

Don, the new manifold fits the 351W and is a completely new casting. The throttle plates are 50mm, the tops of the trumpets are 90mm (these are the short ones to fit under the hood of the FFR Type 65 Coupe - total height of manifold is 8"). The manifold comes complete with fuel rails, TPS, linkage and is completely assembled for $2550
Here's some more pictures

[ October 15, 2002, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Wayne Presley ]

·
Senior Charter Member
580 Posts
Wayne
You sure have a nice manifold. I see you have 2 Temp. holes and the best vacum system I've seen. Your linkage looks very clean. Could you go back to Webers if you wanted to?What are you going to use for the FMS or computer to run your FI?

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The 351 W manifold can use IDA Webbers if you wanted to go that route. I sell the Electromotive TEC 3 and also the SDS engine mangagement systems.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Just recieved this flow info:

Superflow at 20.4"

48mm 370 cfm
50mm 415 cfm

All I can say is, WOW!!! :eek: :eek:

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Originally posted by CAPTDON:
DV
Go to www.twminduction.com or do a search for IDA WEBER you will find all the info. you can stand to read. I got my 351 W /Weber manifold and IDA FI throttle bodys, rails,linkage together today. Now comes the fun part what to control them with a FCU /EMC/ ETC. This is what will kill you eyes. O' yes I found new IDL 48 mm Webers for $585.00 each. You can all ways use Carbs if you EFI isn't what you want this week or FI next week if your carbs give you trouble.
What makes the TWM manifold worth $1245 more? Wayne - yours is cheaper, right?

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Snake, thanks for the info. Where did you find the data?
Bill, mine is $2550+ shipping and it is shipped in a UPS proof box.

·
Senior Charter Member
580 Posts
Bill
I had a 351W/Weber intake to start with. I got started about 5 months ago on the use of my manifold for some other than moving it around.I Needed some new carbs to fit IDA spaced manifold which cost about $800. each rebuilt,couldn't use the IDF Pierce MANIFOLDS has 240 new IDA from Weber coming in this week for $585.each.That put you at $2400.with out all the extras. Now buy the time you get all the extras your about $4000.00 into it for carbs.I now have $1500.(my cost)for the Throttle bodys,linkage,fuel rails.Still going to need a HP REG. and pump.I have been keeping a eye on Wayne FI set-up to see if you need to buy the injectors ,reg as.extras also.I was going to make Ford EEC-IV A9P run the setup but after lots of studying I don't think it would be the answer. Now it's time for Wayne to get prices posted for FCU or EMS he has.

·
Vendor
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Captdon, if you only have $1500 into you manifold and throttle bodies, you got a hell of a deal on everything. TWM list their price at $3795 for that set up. I sell the Electromotive TEC 3 engine management system which includes crank trigger, pick up coil, coil packs, harnesses, ECU, software, installation and software manuals, water temp sensor, O2 sensor, air temp sensor, MAP sensor for $2650. I also sell the SDS Engine management system for retrofitting to an existing EEC-IV equipped car for $995 or with a stand alone harness and sensors for $1250 With either SDS system, you have to run a TFI type distributor, MSD 6A ignition box, and coil which are not included(approx $500 additional).

[ October 15, 2002, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Wayne Presley ]

·
FFCobra Craftsman
949 Posts
Wayne..... I see you didn't put up the latest pics I sent you.

PS: i have mine about 90% dialed in.

Was at the Santa Cruz Rod show at the boardwalk this weekend. They had
about 450 cars. Couldn't get close to the car for all the people.

[ October 15, 2002, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: al solomko ]

·
Senior Charter Member
580 Posts
Wayne
Thanks for the info. I was just over at your sight and saw you control units. You picked the units that are price right. Shure liked your manifold. What fuel injectors does your throttle use?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.