Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a superb job of rounding off some bolts yesterday while replacing the rotors on my girlfriend's car. Went to Sears and the salesman recommended the Craftsman Bolt-Out.

Basically it fits over the bolt and has teeth that bite in as you torque on it. THESE THINGS ARE AMAZING. Got all of the bolts out, no problem. Kinda pricey at $50 for a 12 piece set, but my alternatives were grinding a new hex on the head or drilling them out, so I'll take the hit.

Bolt-Out

I imagine they'll come in real handy when I find my donor.

·
Premium Member
16,719 Posts
Oh man don't get me going on those. I had just bought a set at Sears 2 days before Christmas...On sale...I put it the back of my truck. I never lock the cap area. (cause the cap lock is corroded from last years road salt.) Went to Maine. Came back home. Looked in back to clean out the truck. someone had already done it for me.
And I thought all the Mainers were supposed to be soooooo, honest.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.