Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in case i dont get the ones from FFR in time- i had one break yesterday and i just it need to get through a points event on the 30th. this event is near my house, so no freeway driving required.

i promise to junk it as soon as the new ones get here!

thanks,

[email protected]

[ June 17, 2002, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Ophitoxaemia ]

·
Premium Member
2,376 Posts
James try vic hubbards or that racing shop around the corner from Russ's shop in oakland. if all else fails and you don't have a car i'll run my spec car there on sun and you can co drive it. the NASA event that weekend is for Sat only. so call me...........mike

·
Premium Member
3,886 Posts
James,

IF you do this, you had better get two, and replace BOTH of the lowers on that side at least, because when the first one broke it probably tweaked the other one connected to that same lower control arm.

Forrest

·
6,546 Posts
James:

Take ACMike up on the offer... It's not worth your neck.

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks russ,

ill take'em, and hope i dont need them. i suspect there was stress fatigue involved, so i can probably get a some use out of them. im also wondering if all the failures were from one batch of them (a defective batch). is it possible all the failures were from kits shipped close to each other?

and replacing both is, of course, the way to go.

thanks for the offer mike, but things are so close now in OSP that i really need my best car to hang on the points lead.

-james

[ June 18, 2002, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Ophitoxaemia ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts