Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched Force loose 2nd round. He had top speed but lost at the light. Anyway look what was in the Ford booth. Car used to be black and has a mod motor with a huffer on it. Guess who. They couldn't hand out the DVD's fast enough. I think I talked three people into buying while I was standing at the car. Were's my cut?

Dan Ziol

·
Moderator Ad Nauseum
18,585 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Beautiful car....love the blue stripes on silver. What wheels are those? Are they staggered sizes?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
That car belongs to SOFAST of Albany Oregon. Farra Snook rebodied the black #48 car. Recall this pic:

Special project for Ford to promote their performance image. Ford did have a Kirkham but it has no current Ford performance stuff, so...

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Damn, I loved that car in BLACK! I must admit, it looks pretty nice in Silver and Blue too!

Omnivore, I think those wheels are the new "ultralites" that FFR sells... but I might be wrong. I'm sure someone will correct me if so..

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Not sure what wheels they are buy Ford sent them to Farra so must be something that Ford sells or has on a production model. The spokes are angled out and then in.

When this tour is over, he may put the black body back on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts