Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
The Woodward Dream Cruise is the 18th of August and we have some potiential spots that we are being offered. It is the biggest one day cruise in the world. Check out some of the facts and things here:
http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/

Then go over to the topic in the Midwest forum and see if you are interested in attempting to join us. I need to get some firm numbers before I can confirm and also need to know what they want $$ for the spots.

This is an invite for anyone that wants to make the journey up.
Thanks,
Todd

http://www.ffcars.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/15/t/000277.html

·
Senior Charter Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Todd, I will be there. Cobraless though. Where is the snakepit gonna be? I'll be crusing in my freinds 56 Packard Clipper. My Goal is to have my Mk3 done by the cruise of 08, and drive it there from Boston.
Let me know where everyone will be.

Jerry

·
Junior Charter Member
1,164 Posts
Todd im planning on going with my wife possibly? are there anywhere you can think of who may just have a hotel/motel for the night?

let me know

jimmy O

·
Registered
40 Posts
Todd I'm planning to go and will be observing from the Eaton tent. I caught the FF bug at the 04 cruise and hope to be driving my roadster in the cruise in 08.
I'll be looking for you, Keep the light on.

GENE

·
Senior Charter Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jerry,
See my PM to you.

Jimmy, the best bet is to come farther out towards where you were for the biuld school.
Somewhere in the range of say Novi or the Livonia area. Should still be able to find something in that area fairly easily. If you need more help than that call me. You have my number from the school.

Gene,
Look for most all of the cobras this year at the Hazel street location in Birmingham just north of the split of old and new WW.

I don't know if I will be attending unless I can get my engine back and done before that.
I really at this point don't believe that it is going to happen for this.

Todd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts