Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were wondering if you guys would be interested in a Group Purchase on polished intake manifolds for 260/289/302/5.0 applications. Post on here interest so we can see where we can go with pricing.

Check these pictures and descriptions out:

This manifold is a great manifold for Ford powered street machines or street rods. This is an outstanding design manifold with longer port runners than most similar street manifolds. Fits square bore carburetors.

*Rear water crossover passage improves cooling

*Includes two pipe tapped rear water ports

*Nitrous bosses are cast in place

This manifold for all 260/289/302W/5.0L small block Ford engines is a dual plane 180° medium high rise design that delivers out- standing street or race performance across nearly the entire power band while retaining good throttle response at any speed.

This manifold is similar to the manifold above but features an open area under the plenum and port runners. This allows air to pass through this area cooling the intake charge which produces more power and torque.

*Features cast-in nitrous bosses

*Rear water crossover passage improves cooling

*Includes two pipe tapped rear water ports

The CrossWind design incorporates an open area under the plenum to allow a full flow of cooling air to pass through. This is similar to features found on single plane racing manifolds and this design can provide more power and torque due to a cooler, more dense intake charge. Unlike some competitive designs, this manifold features nitrous bosses, four corner water outlets, and a bonus feature of a rear water crossover passage.

This High Performance Street Manifold for injected Mustangs is a breakthrough in styling and performance. Now available in satin finish or a highly polished show finish at a price that is hard to believe, this new manifold is suitable for high performance street use, bracket racing, nitrous, or supercharged applications.

Note the Upper Plenum is available separately and can replace the Upper Plenum on an Edelbrock Performer #3821 or Performer RPM #7126. The base or lower intake manifold is also available separately.

This manifold assembly is 50-state street legal for 1986-'95 Ford Mustangs with 5.OL V8 engines and has provision for EGR and PCV.

We have some of the best prices in the country on Brand New and Used High Performance parts for domestic and import applications. Please feel free to email us with your needs.

Contact us back at [email protected] or (818)888-7778 (8AM-6PM M-F and 9AM-12PM Sat. PST) for more information or to place your order today.

MMP Sales
Muscle Motors Performance
[email protected]
http://www.musclemotors.com
818-888-7778
"Here to Make Racing Affordable for Everyone!"

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
I like the EFI one. Does it increase the HP? Thanks for trying to get a GP going!

- Bill

·
Professional Internet Browser
9,945 Posts
I like the carbed versions. Email me witht he group and non group prices. How do they compare to an edelbrock performer RPM manifold? Looks like a copy to me(prob cheaper though). Who are they made by?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I have seen the EFI one on E-bay, I think they were going for around $400.00/ same as the Cobra set.
Mike

145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am going to list some pricing for you guys:

SBF Typhoon Satin Carb. $131.90
SBF Typhoon Polished Carb. $173.91

SBF Crosswind Satin Carb. $165.60
SBF Crosswing Polished Carb. $213.51

SBF EFI Satin $335.00
SBF EFI Polished $445.00

With the GP you will able to take 20% off on those prices. We can not post the price however I am sure you can figure out what the pricing is.

These manifolds are basically identical to Edelbrock however they are obviously less expensive.

Keep this post up to the top so we can get more interest.

We have some of the best prices in the country on Brand New and Used High Performance parts for domestic and import applications. Please feel free to email us with your needs.

Contact us back at [email protected] or (818)888-7778 (8AM-6PM M-F and 9AM-12PM Sat. PST) for more information or to place your order today.

MMP Sales
Muscle Motors Performance
[email protected]
http://www.musclemotors.com
818-888-7778
"Here to Make Racing Affordable for Everyone!"

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
If the EFI piece is 445 less 20%, I'm in.

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Please email them if you want in on the deal... we need more people to get the good prices. I'm in on the EFI unit. What a deal!

·
Charter Member
423 Posts
5.0 magazine reports on the EFI setup in this months issue. I just got it yesterday and have not read the article yet. I believe they compare it to the '93 Cobra intake.

Ron

·
Senior Charter Member
490 Posts
I am in for the Typhoon polished carb version. Let me know what I need to do. Tim

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I did a little research, this is a great deal. Thanks for putting this together; I hope we get enough people together to do the GP.

The company that makes these is called Professional Products http://www.professional-products.com Many other after-market companies are selling the EFI satin unit for $399 and polished one for $499. So at under $270 for the satin EFI complete unit and under $360 for the polished one, we're getting a real deal! MM: Sorry about posting prices, if that's a no-no, I'll edit my post. Just let me know.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts