Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a question last week about no power to the fuel pump on attempted first start using a 2001 Mustang Cobra donor wire harness. It had been recommended that we re-wire the ignition from the Mustang a remove the slider module. Attached is what we are wiring direct to the FFR starter switch. I have marked what is beign connected from the Mustang wiring diagram. Is this correct? Are there any other connections needed? The PATS is connected and the old key in the Mustang switch as shown in the FFR manual. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
I posted a question last week about no power to the fuel pump on attempted first start using a 2001 Mustang Cobra donor wire harness. It had been recommended that we re-wire the ignition from the Mustang a remove the slider module. Attached is what we are wiring direct to the FFR starter switch. I have marked what is beign connected from the Mustang wiring diagram. Is this correct? Are there any other connections needed? The PATS is connected and the old key in the Mustang switch as shown in the FFR manual. Thanks for your help.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in getting back to you - my userid got hacked as part of the recent security breach and I was only able to finally recover it today.

I am attaching a copy of the wiring diagram that I marked-up for the wiring connections. You may also want to read the following thread:

http://www.ffcars.com/forums/45-ford-modular-engine-roadster-builds/395033-start-button-wiring-help.html

Let me know how you make out ! Good luck !

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts