Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,

I would like to take the time to share my experience with one of our vendors. The company is WIREDIET.com.
Art Cuesta did a super job dieting my harness from an 89 Mustang. Car started on the first try and ran perfectly.
It was a huge relief since I had "butchered" it by attempting to diet it myself.
I would highly recommend him for anyone needing a professional wire diet.
If you would like a fast turnaround, and a great job, get with him. I found him here in the advertisers forum.

Craig Small

·
FFCobra Fanatic
985 Posts
My experience with them was the same. Roger, rest his soul, was always pleasant awnsering my follow up questions. the wiring was the part of the build I feared the most.

·
2,990 Posts
They are absolutely the best. They did my 1999 SOHC 4.6 harness. The mod motor diets are much more involved then the 5.0 diets and it started right up. Below is a link to their web site.

http://www.wirediet.com/

·
3,596 Posts
Very happy with the diet on mine too! Called Roger with a quick ? and he took the time to explain while he was out sailing! He was a great guy! RIP Roger.
Sten

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.