Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone come across or see where some wire seperators like the ones pictured are sold... I looked in jegs and sumitt but dont seem to fing this type. Thanx

:)

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
do a google search for Made4You or Made For You. Don't remember which one, but you'll find them.

·
Registered
375 Posts
That wiring loom is from Roush ... Jegs has them ...
Roush 400094 - Roush Billet Wire Looms
Billet Wire Looms - Black 8/pkg

Item# 832-400094
Only $141.99

·
FFCobra Craftsman
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only $141... Sheeesh Guess ill find a "Replica" wire loom!

·
Junior Charter Member
467 Posts
I used the made4you type and drilled them out with a unibit from 8mm to 9mm. They were about $30.00 a big difference from the $140.00 Roush ones.

Paul

·
Registered
722 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
I know free advice is worth what you pay for it, but let's not get too silly on this one. The Madeforyou products are injection molded plastic, and cost about $25 a set. They DO NOT make the billet aluminum units for Roush. The Madeforyou products will melt, the aluminum ones will not.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I would think that if it got that hot to melt injection molded wire seperators, you have a lot more to worry about than their replacement.

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
They also make one and two hole clips, and lots of other stuff for cable and tubing management. But the area around the headers is way too hot for them. The point is, one cannot make the statement that they are the same as the Roush items, implying that a $25 set of plastic separators is the same as a $140 set of aluminum ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.