Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found new wiper arms and blades for my car as the ones I had originally purchased 125BC looked pretty period correct but alas my car isn’t really that so might as well get today’s stuff on it. My system is a marine wiper set up so looked at Ongaro’s web site and found these. 16” on the driver side and 11” on the passenger side with adjustable arms. The arms adjust in and out as well as the blade angle. Covers the good majority of the windshield, and looks good doing it!

John

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Your whole car looks great. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you with your car at the next open house.

Glen

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your whole car looks great. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you with your car at the next open house.

Glen
Thanks Glenn, that will be for the 25th anniversary open house. I really want to be at that one.

John

·
Charter Member
2,611 Posts
John,
Wipers look great. I also have the Ongaro marine wipers. One of my wiper motors was working intermittently so I am about to replace it. It should be delivered today. Are you using the wiper control to sync the motors? I am hoping that is not the issue with mine but they are not too expensive if it needs replacing. Worst case, I will have an extra wiper motor for the next build.
Rob

·
Registered
364 Posts
Rob, I have the marine wiper motor also and am not satisfied with the 110deg sweep. It seems like the wiper will come up 10deg past straight up in front of the driver (tested w a coat hangar wiper :smile2:)
Do you guys have more deg of sweep somehow?

John,
Wipers look great. I also have the Ongaro marine wipers. One of my wiper motors was working intermittently so I am about to replace it. It should be delivered today. Are you using the wiper control to sync the motors? I am hoping that is not the issue with mine but they are not too expensive if it needs replacing. Worst case, I will have an extra wiper motor for the next build.
Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts