Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
section 8
5,136 Posts
Hey man , ask Jeff! He installed my top, and windwings and it works great together. My guess is it depends it depends on the mounting location . It has to clear the top latch on the windshield post for the soft top. , Bob

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts
It does depend on windwing mounting. I wasn't able to get them to work at the same time. If you have to pull the windwings off though, it's a 2 minute job.

R :D

·
Charter Member
354 Posts
I just installed my Whitby Soft Top last week and I have the Finishline Wind Wings and Sun Visors. The instructions tell you to reverse the wind wing mounts and use the support tube hole you drill in the frame for the top mount. After you install the top mount, line up the wing and mark where you need to drill for the bottom mount. One drawback is the lettering on the bottom of the wings will be backwards (it looks fine if your setting in the car).

I also trimmed one of the screws that hold the wing to the bracket and used a regular nut with lock washer to allow more range of motion on the wing. The acorn nut supplied really limited how much the wing could move.

Just a note, the sun visors fit just fine with the top.

HTH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts