Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder that the Deep South Cobra Club is trying to raise money for Camp Boggy Creek by raffeling off a Backdraft Cobra.

Details are here http://www.deepsouthcobraclub.com/events/raffle-tickets.php

As it stands the Cobra Comunity is not being very forthcoming so we are not going to make the kids very happy. We need your support by buying tickets or telling your frineds to buy. If you are members of other forums (cars, motorcycles, sports, etc) please help by passing the word. This is a worthy charity and a good cause. Plus you will have a much less than a one in 4000 chance of winning a new Cobra or a 50/50 raffel.

Thanks
Ruble Moore

·
Senior Charter Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ron

We have sold about 150 tickets so far but we really need to sell around 2000 tickets to make it work. We will probably sell quite a few tickets at the 4 day event so I think if we sell about 1200 before the event it will work great.

·
Senior Charter Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Turkey

The drawing will be held live at the Reptile Roundup. You do not have to be present to win and we are planning on having more than one prize.

We have sold 164 tickets as of today.

If you plan on buying please do not wait until the last minute as I have to type a lot of info into our list of ticket buyers.

·
Senior Charter Member
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I forgot to put the date in my post above

Saturday November 13th.

·
10,171 Posts
If anybody wants any tickets in my area.. please call me... 336-548-2629.. I have a bunch of tickets that Ed sent to me...This is going for a great cause and is a great car....the ODDS of wining the car is really good...

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,600 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
403 Posts
I've had my 5 tickets for some time. Ruble, since I've got a 1 in 30 chance of winning so far where should I start planning to go to pick up my car. :D

Hmm let's see.......plenty of vacation left, need to order a new motor, just too many things on the list.

Bernie

·
Senior Charter Member
172 Posts
How much are the tickets?

·
3,217 Posts
Just bought five. Heck, I need a new project anyway :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts