Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling the front set of brakes off my car. These are from Gordon Levy but these are the bigger brakes. I took off the FR 500 wheels which they fit fine. These do not fit the Halibrand replicas I have ordered the correct ones for the Halibrands from Gordon Levy. I need to move these on. These are virtually brand new. They have 300 miles on them. Here is a link to them

corrected link

http://levyracing.com/store/wilwood-superlite-front-brake-94-2004-mustang

Picture of the left side. I can take more pictures if need be.

This is a 1700 dollar kit. Asking 1200 shipped to your door. 48 states!

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,716 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the clarification. That was the link Kevin provided me with. Always good to get the expert on this. Thank you

·
Senior Charter Member
1,218 Posts
Will these fit 17" Cobra R wheels?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will these fit 17" Cobra R wheels?
Looking at the wheels I would imagine that they would. The spoke is a little more rounded than the Halibrand wheel where the caliper sits. Gordon Levy would know for sure as these are his brake kits.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are the brakes now off the car ready to go to a new home

·
Senior Charter Member
1,218 Posts
PM sent

Thanks Gordon.
Not to steal thread but is there a market for my Cobra caliper and rotors and if so what would be a fair price for set?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Very good seller here and super fast shipping. Buy with confidence everyone. Id be on these in a heartbeat if my funds allowed.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sale pending

·
Senior Charter Member
1,218 Posts
Very good seller here and super fast shipping. Buy with confidence everyone. Id be on these in a heartbeat if my funds allowed.

My funds don't allow but I'm buying anyway. Missed out on a previous set, not going to pass these up.

Thanks

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,716 Posts
They would need almost 1/2" spacer. I have a specific kit for Halibrand style wheels.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Would these brakes work with Halibrand wheels if small wheel spacers were used ?
That is the reason I sold these brakes. The car had Fr500 wheels which it fit fine. I bought a set of Halibrands and they hit the caliper. As Gordon stated they would need a spacer. I'm not a big fan of spacers so I bought Gordons kit for the Halibrand wheels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts