Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Charter Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of cleaning out the garage from way too many years of tinkering w/ Fords so I will be listing a bunch of stuff.

First I have a Wilwood billet rear axle disc brake kit for a 5 lug 8.8 fox mustang rearend w/ 2.50" offset. This kit includes 12.19" x .81" think vented rotors mounted on billet 5 lug hats. This kit also includes a separate puck parking brake that mounts adjacent to the Dynalite caliper. The part number for the kit is 140-2949-B and it retails for $612 new. The kit is new but has been bolted up for mockup purposes. The calipers and pads are new and the calipers have never had fluid in them and still have the factory wilwood seal over the inlet fitting hole. The rotors however have been on another car and have signs of wear on them but it is negligible and can be seen from the photo. I have misplaced one of the parking brake wear buttons (looks like a .357 bullet under the PB pucks at about 12 O'clock in the first photo) but it can be replaced by Wilwood or even make you a new one out of some bar stock. This kit has been sitting on my workbench and some little dings here and there. Also, the caliper brackets have some grind marks on them from the mockup. I bought this kit for my SCCA '03 Cobra for a built solid 8.8 I was going to put in it, but opted for a set of Billet 6 piston 13" Wilwood units and left the IRS in. I would like to get $400 for whole kit. Feel free to give me a call if you like 214 770- 0186

1 - 5 of 5 Posts