Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I over torqued my willwood MC banjo bolt and broke it, getting fluid everywhere. anyone know where I can buy a replacement?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know saw that ,thanks though

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone know what I can use as a replacment?

·
Premium Member
9,596 Posts
I'm out of town now but should have the banjo bolt from the damaged fitting. If you just need the banjo bolt and not the fitting those are easy to find at napa etc...

You just need a 7/16 20 banjo bolt of the correct length. 20-25mm are pretty common. If you need the barb fitting and bolt I can help there too. I can live with the scratched fitting and send you one of the two I received from Casey. Drop me a PM if you need me to ship you parts. I will be back home Monday and can ship Tuesday.

The link below has a potential solution if you have room, I don't
http://www.ffcars.com/forums/17-factory-five-roadsters/215807-wilwood-master-cylinder-resevoir-fitting.html

Here is some info on the bolts, if that helps.

AN Banjos & Bolts Adapters | ANplumbing.com

The fittings were easy to find on the interthingy but I have not yet found a source in the USA!!!

Master Cylinder Banjo Inlet Adapter 7/16 UNF to 8mm Push On

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you guys. i bought a replacement bolt at advanced auto. gonna see how it works this afternoon. will let you know asap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.