Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bi-annual gathering of Cobras is occurring at Willow Halloween weekend. I plan to be there to exercise my Yellow One. Will anyone else be in attendance?
(I am trying to figure out how much trick-or-treat candy to bring.)

·
Registered
804 Posts
John, is this the COCOA event? If so my bro and I were going to cruise up and hang out but not run. We have an event the next week at Cal Speedway.

·
2,625 Posts
Jeff....Yes, this is the COCOA event we talked about while at the Serpents event...;.)

I'll be there, and am looking forward to seeing all of our roadster and Coupe friends, along with a whole lot of cool Ford products (Mustangs, GT-40's, you name it!)

Karen

·
Administrator
6,612 Posts
Sorry guys, I'm grounded. CFO says if I'm going to SEMA I can't come out and play with you guys. Say hi to turn 5 for me; that SOB sucker-spun me last year.

:(

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys, I'm grounded. CFO says if I'm going to SEMA I can't come out and play with you guys. Say hi to turn 5 for me; that SOB sucker-spun me last year.

:(
Sorry David, you can't blame it on the track, but you will be missed.

re SEMA; I am looking forward to taking and posting a picture of you behind the wheel of the 818. Can you spell awesome?

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sure hope so.
Then let's get some planning started. February works for me. Will check with the track and see when their open weekends will be. An oil leak slowed me down last time out but am all better now and anxious to test the track with attitude. I will plan to post something after New Years.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Hey John T:

Sorry to have to miss out on this one. I think Curt (from Cars and Cosi) is going to be there with his Terminator and some friends will be running the Coleman Late Model again.

Have a great time!!

Best regards,
Bill

·
Registered
566 Posts
Mr. T

If you used Orange and White tape on your car when on the track... it would look like Candy Korn..... IMHO.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.