Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all, Where can I get high quality weather stripping for the doors,hood,trunk.
Mike

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
His site is down.
Mike

·
Charter Member
534 Posts
Did you use the link? It works for me.

Ed

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
several times now, I'll try it later thanks.
Mike

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,852 Posts
check Russ's Garage.
Russ carries Press's weather strip. I have some and it is good quality. I'm not far enough along to let you know how it works though!
TEC

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have Press' but his and Mike's are both wonderful. They give a great finished look to the area under/around the hood and trunk. Best money you could spend.

·
Long Time Member
306 Posts
Mike,
I really didn't like the way the weatherstiping looked on my car so I did something a little different, Geez go figure.......... The purpose of the weatherstriping is to keep the weather out and not have paint on paint, so I figured well I'm not going to be driving it that often in bad weather so I came up with another plan. Go to Lowes or HD and go to their section where they have the rubber bumpers and stuff like that. I got some of the clear adhesive ones that come in different thicknesses and shapes and used them for the hood and trunk. Lets the paint shine thru and you dont even notice them. If you want to see them on a car your not far from me. I'm going to do the doors next. Plus they are cheap! With your car you dont want that orange paint being covered up by a black strip of weatherstriping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts