Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Been There, Broke That
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son showed this to me tonight. Just think of all those years wasted in English class! Read the following paragraph, as fast as you can, the faster the better.

Can yuo raed tihs? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rsereearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaet in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Of course, I found this easy to read because this is the way my secretary normally types.

Purrty cool, huh!

Tom

·
Charter Member
607 Posts
As lnog as the frist ltters are rgiht, yuor barin will do the rset.

·
Going nowhere fast.
19,728 Posts
This has been known for a long time. The exact claim that this was discovered recently at "Cmabrigde Uinervtisy" (somewhere in Finland, I guess
) is standard urban myth/chain letter fare.

Mike

·
Premium Member
10,832 Posts
I don't need a spell checker. You guys know what I am trying to say even if I don't. :D

·
Non-whiner
10,646 Posts
That's nucking futs!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts