Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to upgrade the carpet...who's carpet did you use and are you happy with?
Thanks Mike

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,575 Posts
I used Bentley carpet on my upgrade. It looks and feels MUCH better than the kit stuff. If I'd've known better, I would've done it with this stuff first. But, I also would've dropped my passenger footbox too, so I'm glad it turned out like it did. No snags, no staining of shoes or bare feet, vacuums nicely and doesn't collect all kinds of "fuzz".

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Mike - Duane had someone in Staford install his carpet last week and it looks perfect! Ping Venmous (Duane) for details. Galt's going to use him too. The guy finished all the edges with trim and used very high quality carpet. Plus, he installed it in one day. Sounds too good to be true, but it's not. I used Breeze, very nice carpet and worked out great.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I used Breeze with no complaints. The carpet looks great for a modest price although I admit I have nothing except the FFR kit carpet to compare it to.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
877 Posts
Hey Orange C,

Yep found a great little place called Charlies Apolstry (whatever the spelling of that is?). It was kinda cool finding him. On a whim traveling to a carpet place we found in the yellow pages, I pulled into a little commercial complex. At the end was this one car garage unit, Charlie's. He seemed cool and when I went back with my car, he pulls a model out of his office drawer. It was a blue cobra with white stripes (just like mine), and says, is this your car ... YEP, he loves Cobra's ... that was a good start. It turned out they dedicated the day to my car and did an excellent job. He really takes pride in his work and we chose a top quality carpet that I'm very happy with. If you don't find him in the stafford area phone listings, I have his card at work. Let me know and I'll post the number tomorrow, if need be.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah thanks Duane, if its not too much trouble could ya post his number. What did it cost ya?
Thanks Mike

[ May 20, 2002, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: ORANGE CRUSH ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts