Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the car in the driveway today, and fitting the body, and just caught a glimpse of two cobra's driving by.. the second one was light blue, the first i didn't see... Just curious- Mike

·
Registered
153 Posts
Mike,

That was me and Roscoe, mine is a FFR viking blue and his is a A&C in black. Didn't see you or we would have stopped to lend a hand.
Call if you need anything. 973-744-4915,
Bill

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,655 Posts
Bill,

When did you change the color of your car?

Mike , Rt. 202 is 1/2 mile from my house. I'm just a few miles South of you. 'Guess that Bill and Roscoe drove right by my house too and didn't stop.

Olli

[ November 11, 2002, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: Olli ]

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,461 Posts
Olli,

It is my understanding that Bill K. purchased himeself an alternate body. Already painted a light blue color. Supposedly, he is selling off his original dark blue body some time in the near future.. Had mine out on and off all week, even took a short thrill ride up 80 to Netcong to help my inlaws move some furniture (no, not in the Cobra)on Saturday afternoon.......Wonder if I can get these guys to follow me on my annual New Years Day ride (snow or shine)..............

Bill S.

·
Senior Charter Member
426 Posts
hi neighbor
i live in pompton lakes. not as far along as you just getting ready to install engine and trans this week. good luck.
roger

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,655 Posts
Roger,

Pompton Lakes, shoot me an e-mail to get my phone #. I am home all this week. My car is done. If you want to come over you are more than welcome.

Olli

·
Senior Charter Member
426 Posts
OLLI
THANKS, MY EMAIL IS [email protected]. GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER AND WE CAN GET TOGETHER. ID LIKE TO SEE ANOTHER ONE COMPLETE SO I COULD SEE WHERE STUFF GOES. HAVENT LOOKED AT ONE FOR A FEW MONTHS AND YOU FORGET A LOT OF STUFF.
THANKS AGAIN ROGER

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Olli, swing me an e-mail.. [email protected].. I've heard about your car for over a year now, but never got the chance to see it... I'm home by about 4pm every day, and would love to come check it out! Hmmm.. maybe even a ride concidering i've never even had a ride in one? (with the exception of up and down the driveway, that is :D ) If i recall, you live in Montville which is only about 10 mins. away? Thanks-- Mike

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,655 Posts
Roger and Mike,

You both will be getting an e-mail tonight.

Mike, yup I am just down 287. Maybe 15 minutes.

You guys are welcome over anytime and a ride is part of the visit.

Olli

1 - 9 of 9 Posts