Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after much deliberation, including pages of spread sheets, phone calls all over North America, no small amount of number crunching and intense periods of negotiations with my lovely bride.....its done -- Al has my order!!
Many thanks to the fellows of the Alberta Cobra Club for entertaining all my questions during the 23 June poker run. My wife has tried to pry your names out of me but I am remaining tight lipped! Tom (427 side oiler)you are not so lucky Heidi knows where you live!!!!Special thanks to "Turboguy" for casting in concrete this whole crazy scheme by selling me my first cobra parts, and thereby pushing me past the point of no return. As well thanks to John in Edmonton for all the advice on parts, motors etc etc. Well let the spending begin oh #@%* !!!

I look forward to the build and to the comraderie that is so obviously inherent to this whole wild process.

·
Premium Member
10,474 Posts
Welcome to the club! Lots of great help on the forum.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,235 Posts
Welcome to the most fun you can have with your clothes on. :D

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum where every time you log on, you here that big sucking sound
along with a whole lot of great information!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
985 Posts
Welcome to the madness! My negotiations with the wife included breaking down and crying like a baby. But as they say here "no pictures so it didn't happen". Al

·
2,860 Posts
The 'real trick' is to work on the car more than being on the FFCars Forum. :rolleyes: Well, at least until you done. Good luck...you'll have a great time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
thats cool i have had a really good time on this build. wayyyy over budget. but has to be cool if i could FIGURE out how i woul post pics turn key almost ready for paint

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.