Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Charter Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the Raleigh Durham area of North Carolina visiting my sister and her family, so I decided to call Whitby Motorcars to see if anybody would be around for a visit. I wanted to take my brother-in-law up there and show him some FFRs, and also check out the Whitby Soft top. Jeff replied to my email that Barry would be at the shop, so Saturday my brother in law and I headed over there.

Barry meet us and showed us the many cobras that they are working on and their soft and hard tops. Barry is a wonderful guy and
took the time to show us around the shop and describe the cars they're building. They had Mark I, II, and IIIs there and the workmanship is incredible. The softtop and hard top are both impressive as well.

My brother in law took lots of photos, and I put a couple of them up on my July Page .

Thanks Barry for the terrific time!

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Mike,
Thanks for coming by. We appreciate people taking the time to come see what we are up to. Sorry I misse your visit, I was at VIR with the cahllenge car. Now you know where we are you are welcome anytime. Anyone coming down for the nationals we are exactly 1 hour south of VIR. We would love to see you.
Thanks
The Whitby Crew
www.whitbymotorcars.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts