Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

DANA sent me these hoses, which are apparently all bent up and ready to go.

(if you're out there, i need your paypal to pay for the shipping!)

on the rack, which is the high pressure line, and which is the low pressure return line?

for the hose, which is the high pressure line, and which is the low pressure return line?

this is assuming i have the hard lines correct.

any pics of hose routing would be great. i have 302 with carb, stock OEM pump, www.cobrastuff.com brackets.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
838 Posts
Rick, Do you have the part numbers of the adapter fittings you used to connect the lines to the rack? Thanks

Tony

·
Registered
688 Posts
Tony,

They're aluminum Aeroquip metric to AN adapters from Summit Racing. I think they were M14 x 1.5mm to AN6 and M16 x 1.5mm to AN6. The steel o-ring style fittings are used at the pump and the hydrobooster.

Rick

·
Registered
688 Posts
Eddie,

Those donor lines look kind of flattened out too. You can get new ones from your local Ford dealer pretty cheap including new fittings. I can't remember the exact cost but I'm certain it was less than $20 for the pair.

Cheers, Rick

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,784 Posts
Eddie,
The Ford hoses have gone "obsolete". Maybe your dealer can locate these from old dealer stock.
I bent up a stock 93 set to fit my roadster.
Best regards,
Chuck

·
FFCobra Craftsman
838 Posts
Originally posted by Rick Terrill:
Tony,

They're aluminum Aeroquip metric to AN adapters from Summit Racing. I think they were M14 x 1.5mm to AN6 and M16 x 1.5mm to AN6. The steel o-ring style fittings are used at the pump and the hydrobooster.

Rick
Thanks Rick, you mean to tell me they are just ordinary metric pipe to -an adapter fittings, nothing special? No wonder I could not find them, I was looking for "power steering adapter fittings."

·
Charter Member
303 Posts
Rick, Do you have any more pictures of the set-up (pics of pump etc.)? Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts