Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if Kenny is home yet? I was thinking we might go for a ride if he is home. The weekend of the 17th looks pretty good on my calendar.

Went to the caffeine and octane gathering Sunday and we had a good time.

If Kenny is in town and you are interested let me know and we can probably arrange something.

For those of you who don't know the group Kenny is home (or should be) from deployment in the middle east.

·
1st RFM/FFR Legacy Winner
22,634 Posts
Canuhover.

·
Charter Member
2,564 Posts
Gary,

The 17th does look good for a cruise date ... that is, if you are cruising to our Christmas Party in the afternoon!

Yes, Kennie is back in the USA.

Garry

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gary,

The 17th does look good for a cruise date ... that is, if you are cruising to our Christmas Party in the aftenoon!

Yes, Kennie is back in the USA.

Garry
duh, I knew that. I hope the weather is good cause I told Cindi we would take the car. Maybe we could do something Sunday the 18th.

·
Junior Charter Member
431 Posts
Hey Guys,

I got back on the 19th of Nov and have been relaxing here at the house. It's hard to believe that I have been back almost a month now. We plan on going to the theboppshop's Christmas party and I look forward to seeing everyone there. If the weather cooperates, I plan on taking Roadster also. I am off until Christmas, so if anyone wants to take advantage of the nice weather and go for a ride, let me know.

See ya soon! - K

·
Registered
135 Posts
WELCOME HOME MY FRIEND. The weather is very nice and I would love to go for a drive but real busy doin nothin tryin to create something .......if you know what I mean. Weather for Sat. is high of 59. Gotta bring the pick up instead of the roadster though. Far cry from last few years where its been cold and rainy. I'll see you there.

Matt :black:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Guys,

I got back on the 19th of Nov and have been relaxing here at the house. It's hard to believe that I have been back almost a month now. We plan on going to the theboppshop's Christmas party and I look forward to seeing everyone there. If the weather cooperates, I plan on taking Roadster also. I am off until Christmas, so if anyone wants to take advantage of the nice weather and go for a ride, let me know.

See ya soon! - K
Welcome home Kenny! Look forward to seeing you and your better half at the party.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts