Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just Pluggin Along
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. I am trying to do a self wire diet on my harness (budget is tight) and the Hayes wiring diagram is to general (covers 1987-1993), not to mention almost impossible to see.

I have looked at the Helmsinc.com, but they say they have been out of the 1991 mustang wiring diagrams for over 6 months. Where can I find a copy of a helms wiring diagram for a 1991 mustang?

Thanks,

Lilnuke

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Now make sure your asking for the right one..They are clueless there on which one you need.
I had them 2nd day air mail me a wirng diagram....which took about 1-1/2 weeks to get, then it was a update bulletin on A/c, wiring and stuff I didn't need.
You want the Helms Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,806 Posts
Part number FPS-12121-91. But it is currently out of stock, also. You could get the EVTM for a 1990 or 1992 harness. They are both in stock. If I were in your situation, I'd get the 1990.

[ January 17, 2004, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: PAB ]

·
Charter Member
78 Posts
I have a set of wiring diagrams for an 1989 that would cover Mass Air cars. (excellent copies) I have used this set to do 3 cars wiring diet all different years. The prints are huge, what I did with one set of copies was tape them end to end so I could follow the wires. They are 24" long and 10 sheets. So I had them mounted on the wall of the garage they are 20' long. They were a life saver. I have this last set of copies I will sell them for $25.00 since it costs that much to have them copied. If I could find a cheaper way to have them copied I would help out more people...

Forrest

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,684 Posts
I need an EVTM (or copy) for an '88 (speed density).
Can anybody help? Email price if you can.

Thanks

·
Over Engineerer
2,921 Posts
Here's a couple of places to try
Books4Cars
Faxon Auto Literature

FWIW - I ordered the Wiring Diagram from Helms and found it to have everything I needed to do my wiring diet including complete wiring & vacuum schematics. They were out of the Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual (EVTM) or I would have ordered it too. I'm glad I didn't because I don't need it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.