Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Where to get bulbs?

293 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Cobra Cory 
#1 ·
Hey guys...I'm putting the finishing touches on the car now, but I realized that my front turn signals didn't come with bulbs in them although the rear lights did.

I did a quick search and couldn't come up with anything, which is good and bad, I guess. It's good because it seems to imply that the bulbs don't burn out frequently enough for people to ask about them.

Can anybody tell me where I could get the bulbs, part numbers, and whatever else?

Thanks!
Allen

#2 ·
I got mine at Autozone. Sylvania 7528 (P21/5W) European Lamps. A pair of bulbs was $2.99 or $3.99. They have an unusual "oval" contact and the pins are offset in contrast to more standard bulbs. They are also available at most autoparts stores.

Russ 3048

#4 ·
What the hell? No light bulbs!!! One of my front turn signals didn't come with one either. I figured the light company forgot one, but you have two without lights, not right.

Its not the money, but I figure if you pay for something you should get it. I already made many trips to the parts store and now another trip.

Go Fast

#5 ·
That's odd....so the lights were actually supposed to come with bulbs?? That sucks.

Still...wasn't difficult to get the bulbs from Autozone, but yeah you're right..does suck to run into these problems of which there were quite a few during our 2-year build process...just little things here and there.

Still...nearing completion finally...it was all worth it.

=]

#8 ·
I understand about not getting them in the light itself...But think of it this way. While your in the store you can pick up an extra pack or two of the other bulbs you might need. Nothing like being prepared....

Hey just trying to look on the BRIGHT side, ya know! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.