Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Charter Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a brief off-road encounter that resulted in a broken light assembly. Factory Five is only semi operational due to the current plague. Can you direct me to another possible source. I also need a couple of rubber hangers for the side pipes.
Your suggestion will be appreciated!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had a brief off-road encounter that resulted in a broken light assembly. Factory Five is only semi operational due to the current plague. Can you direct me to another possible source. I also need a couple of rubber hangers for the side pipes.
Your suggestion will be appreciated!
Breeze shows exhaust hangers. Maybe he has a bucket, too.

·
Charter Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I ordered the hangers from Breeze. He doesn't show the buckets, but I'll call him tomorrow about the buckets.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
22,703 Posts
Speedway motors has a ton of stuff for street rods etc. Search them and Summit and jegs.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
You might want to get a hold of Ray.

He had a RV back into his MK2 a couple of years ago, and he found a bucket. Can't remember where, but I would not be surprised if all MK1-MK4 buckkets are the same..

·
Charter Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the ideas! I looked at the Summit, Jegs, etc. options and may roll the dice on their product based on the picture online. I don't know how to get in touch with Ray (I haven't been very active on this forum in a few years), but If I could discuss this with someone who has actually succeeded then that would give me the best confidence!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Ray is a moderator here. and his user name is............Ray.

send him a PM. Nice guy.

·
Charter Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Ray; thanks for posting! Yes, I still need the bucket (passenger side if that makes any difference). Any help you can provide will be appreciated!

·
7,676 Posts
I just checked my left overs and don’t have an extra. You can try posting in the “wanted parts” section here and on the other forum. I will continue to check around for you.

Ray

·
Too Cheap to paint!
6,218 Posts
I may be pulling both from my MKII, as I am converting to LED, and need a stronger mount.

Found a metal adjustable headlight mount on e-bay, but no trim ring.

·
Charter Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for your efforts, Ray! I'll try posting in the parts wanted section.
Chepsk8 please pm me with a price if you care to.
thanks!

·
Too Cheap to paint!
6,218 Posts
Arg! Just too late!!! Both of mine are out, replaced by a stronger metal mount, and new LED headlights.

If anyone needs, I'll keep them on a shelf in the basement

1 - 15 of 15 Posts