Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My body is in the shop so I can't determine where to mount the CNC tank on the side rail. I tried to search but my search is not working for some reason. I have two questions.

1. How far down from the front of the driver's footboy?
2. Did you mount the top of the cap even with the top of the rail?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Dual CNC reservoirs with PB booster. 7.5" from front of FB to first reservior, front cap is even with the frame rail and reservoirs are level, so back cap is below frame rail.
Let me know if you want pictures and I try to shoot a couple this evening.
I'm still in go-kart, so not 100% sure they will clear, but I'm pretty confident I won't have any issues.

·
Registered
Mk4 FR347 TKO600 Moser 3:31 350RWHP 350RWHP NT01s GasN Pipes Corbeau seats Celina Custom Auto paint
452 Posts
Just in front of the footbox

No dimensions needed really. This worked well.

·
FFR 7469
551 Posts
Hello - Here is a picture of how I mounted my triple CNC reservoir. It is 2.5 inches off of the DS foot box. The key is not using the top of the 3/4" rail because the body sits on top of the rail. You also want the reservoir's to be away from the 3/4 rail because you will need access once the body is on for obvious reasons.

Motor vehicle Vehicle Engine Auto part Car

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Not CNC but same basic set-up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.