Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is 19 months too soon? They were not kidding about toddlers being like sponges. She knows what button to push. Happy Easter!

·
Charter Member
1,611 Posts
Yikes, its all fun and games until she figures out which switches to flip before the button to push!!!

Cute

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Danica Patrick and Ashley Force (and many others)would be proud. I suspect both of these "girls" started out this way, be proud!! Her racing carrier is just getting started!!
Nice picture!!
CB

·
Charter Member
1,326 Posts
You got seat tracks in that thing?

Scott

·
Junior Charter Member
3,131 Posts
That is too sweet, Mike. Hope to see you this weekend. Pete

·
Fast Snake Charmer
585 Posts
I told my daughter she can have the car when she turns 16, so I only have 7 more years to enjoy this one. Of course I will be replacing the motor with a governed 4 cylinder.

·
Junior Charter Member
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually I posted them in the wrong order. She was sitting down first and could not reach the start button. She then stood up and pushed the button. My wife freaked thinking she was going to start the engine. I had to remind her I use a cut off switch and always have it disconnected. I also have the clutch switch in place.

Pete, yes sir, we shall be cruisin this weekend.

Mike

·
221 Posts
Oh my gosh I am officially an old fart.

I have pictures of my daughter in PJ’s trying to start our brand new 1991 Mustang GT.
This fall she is off to college.

Enjoy and take plenty of pics.

·
2,630 Posts
What a great Dad this little cutie has!! Better get another kit on order. :>) Happy Easter!

·
15,282 Posts
So that's why we put in battery cutoff switches. :D

Cheers, John

·
Engimuneer Extraordinaire
232 Posts
Women can drive in your state?

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
BB: If you think your an old fart just wait till your 3 yr. old grandson comes to help you with your build. This was a hoot, he picks up the closest wrench he can find and crawls under the car looking for a nut to fit his wrench. His mom was not pleased when he came home a bit dirty. I told her he's a car guy it's in the genes!!
CB

·
Shade Tree Mechanic
14,328 Posts
There's your argument for a clutch safety switch I was talking about the other day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts