Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone is selling these wheels, what is a fair price to pay for them. Comes just with what you see in the picture. Fronts: NT05 255/40/17 Rears: NT05 315/35/17

· Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,825 Posts
Those are pin drive and the offset for the rears would require a narrowed diff. They are really nice.

· Banned
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price

So assuming that it would work for my setup. What is a fair price to pay and what else would i need to make it work? How much more would it cost me?

· Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,825 Posts
You will need all the pin drive adapters that run about $900 if they aren't included. Cost on running a narrow diff set up depends on if you have a live axle or IRS car. The IRS would require new arms and half shafts. Live axle would require narrowing the housing and a shorter set of axles. Estimated cost would be around $800.
Price depends on whether the adapters come with it. With adapter I would say $1600-$1800 would be fair if the condition is as good as the pics show. Without adapters I would say $1000-$1200.

· Master Student
1,499 Posts
If you already have the pin drive width front and rear, you would need to add the adapters, pins, and spinners as gordon has said ($900). Don't forget the lead hammer @ $30.
I purchased a used set for my build and paid $1200. You can find a new set for $2600 without the adapter and spinner.
Note, Gordon has only mentioned the rear. The front should be narrowed as well.

It should look something like this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.