Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get $1400+shipping for the Wheels,lugs, spinners and tires. 275/50/15, 235/60/15. The tires have 6000 miles on them. There all balanced with that cool tire balancer that puts pressure on the tire as it balances.

I polished the ring also.

H: 480-924-4997
W: 480-891-3700 ext 242

·
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to get some 17 inch's because I'm shipping the car to Germany and I want to have high speed tires on. I like the look of the fifteens more but I really can't seem to find any really high speed rated tires for them. In Germany I can go 130 for a longer period of time (Traffic permitting). The back spacing is what ever FFR calls out. I just asked for GT40 wheels and this is what I got. They fit perfect.

Here's a pic of my car with the wheels.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,456 Posts
What lug patter 4 or 5 and do you take paypal, I might be interested if still available!

·
Registered
9,942 Posts
Geez Larry, where you 3 months ago? I would have over there in about 10 minutes!

·
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm going to check out if the other wheels are available Monday. If there's no problem then my wheels will be offered in posted order.

Thanks
Larry D.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.