Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been done with my car since 2006. It's been awhile since I've placed any orders with Factory Five. I cringe a bit when I do need to order something. Seems like orders get screwed up about 50% of the time. I needed new floor mats so I gave it a shot. Although they had the correct shipping address, turns out they ship the last pair of floor mats they have to the wrong address. One which was never mine. The person who received them never lets Factory Five know that he received them by mistake. I'm sure I'll eventually get my order but....maybe it's just me.
I've said something to customer service in the past. The problem is that they don't think they have a customer service problem so nothing ever changes apparently.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got my transmission and shaft from Forte's. They were perfect (and shipped quickly).

·
Cobra Nutcase
1,633 Posts
I've never had any issues with them. Everytime I've ordered something, I've gotten it within a week. I just ordered a custom jacket from them at Christmas, no problems there either.

I've never had any issues with Forte's either. ;)

Rob

·
Coolest Puzzle ever !
1,306 Posts
Same Here

Every time I talk to them I get what I need. But 2 things you need to make absolutly sure about.

1) that they know exactly (part number or picture) what you need

2) You never use e-mail they dont respond or read them (it seems!!!)

ÙBut to resolve a customer issu they do go the extra mile to help out, I know they did it for me a few times...

Cheers

MK4

·
Banned
2,213 Posts
I had a wrong part shipped to me over the past couple of months also, but we all make mistakes, I called them up, explained what the mix-up was, and they were extremely courteous in their response, as they always are, and suggested a resolution to the problem which we all agreed on. Factory Five is an amazing company that truly cares and works hard to please its customers. I can only sing their praises for trying as hard as they do to make their customers' dreams a reality.

I've learned that if you're not making mistakes every now and then...you're not working hard.

·
Charter Member
1,604 Posts
I'm sure they are all lovely people. :D

John O

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
During the course of my build I had three or four times where shipping was a problem. FFR fixed it each of those times. The fourth time was a wrong part shipped and I was running out of time for a planned trip. Dave got on the phone, worked out the problem and I had my part in time for the trip.

FFR does struggle with shipping, email, and getting orders correct. They are also very good at fixing things once they screw up.

I am driving my dream car because those good people get up every day, go to work, and put up with us, the customers. What's up with that?
Arch

·
Registered
1,821 Posts

·
Charter Member
1,777 Posts
I have ordered parts (in addition to my original purchase) and have not had anyk issues, have made a couple purchases in the last 9 months

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts