Factory Five Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Just Glad to be here - back to working on the car
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We know all of you guys are having a great time out there on the West coast but remember us poor schmucks wait to hear the name. How about a phone call to someone online, or better yet a post.

·
Out-of-control teenager
835 Posts
We were there all day today. Plenty of great racing, plenty of beautiful cobras, and the GT-V8 was there, but no name . .

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
....... a simple post with the name would be appreciated. Everyone else is waiting to hear and you guys and gals are partying. There is no justice.......

misu

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Sorry guys, I missed Dave's call yesterday. I was working and he called to tell me the name. I called back, but he was busy and said he would call. As soon as I know the name, I'll let everyone know.

- Bill

·
3,875 Posts
I was out at the track all day on Sat. and as it turns out there are about 5 names that Dave Smith is thinking about but was unable to pin it down to one by this weekend so it may be another week or so before we all know what the name will be. The one thing I did find out for myself is that the pictures that have been posted of the car don't do it justice, it's a beautiful car.
Don
FFR-4000

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wouldn't mind hearing the 5 names.

·
Charter Member
80 Posts
Information / updated requested on FrogFestWest
I was just listening to a local radio station and they said that there was a roll over at Sears point this morning. I hope everone is OK. Let us know if anyone has the latest update.

Thanks.

·
Senior Charter Member
629 Posts
Even though we had a great time. They did not say what they were going to name the car, but they have the car there on display. Running on the track was great. Lots of fun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.