Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to do it, but I have to query the forum. Did I make a mistake ordering from FordFuelinjection.com? It's been 10 days since my money was taken. The tracking info still reads that the billing information has been received by ups, but a pickup hasn't been requested, so the parts haven't shipped.

I tried contacting this vendor and haven't gotten a response. It's been 3 days since I used the online contact form.

If I'd gone to summit or whatever, the parts would have been here already. I try to support the small vendors that are mentioned here on the list, but am feeling like I may have screwed up. They've got my money and I've got a project that is waiting on parts.

If anyone has any contact info I'd like to find out if I should start the process of getting paypal involved to get my money back.

Thanks,

Tim

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
I've read similar posts from others. It seems Ryan is slow to ship some of the time, but I haven't heard about anyone getting ripped off yet..

·
The Never-Ending Builder
5,329 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, there was a post last week that said that he was on vacation. I've always received my parts in 7 to 10 days, no problems.

Hank

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,075 Posts
I have also rece'd parts from Ryan in a fair amount of time--your parts will come---

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,315 Posts
There was another thread here recently where 3 weeks later he still hadn't responded to some people or shipped their orders. I tried many times to get ahold of him to place an order, only to fall on deaf ears -- so I went elsewhere.

He was supposed to be back from vacation October 28th. I make that to be 1.5 weeks ago.

-SB

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, I saw on his web site that he was on vacation until the 28th...

I am just being a whiner...this order is holding up a whole bunch of other stuff and I'm sorry I didn't go with someone dependable.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,315 Posts
Wanting to know the status of your order, when it will arrive, and why the tracking number brings up a message that the package hasn't been picked up yet isn't being a whiner -- it's being prudent.

Most of the raw pieces he sells can be had far cheaper at Waytek wire anyways, and his alternator prices are within a few bucks of everyone else.

-SB

·
Registered
80 Posts
ryan is a good dude who kind of marchs to his own drum beat. he does not respond to email, but he does monitor this forum. keep your posting towards the top and he will likely respond. if he has not shipped your order its is probably becasue the part is on back order

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,315 Posts
Originally posted by bob3313:
ryan is a good dude who kind of marchs to his own drum beat. he does not respond to email, but he does monitor this forum.
Well, he doesn't have a phone number or FAX number listed for his business. Now we hear he doesn't respond to e-mail. Does he, by chance, use smoke signals? Maybe you'll have to hunt for an apache to get this straightened out, Tim.

B.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Tim, you have every right to be upset.Every vender I've dealt with on this forum have been prompt and very business like.Roger

·
The Never-Ending Builder
5,329 Posts
B.

Just noticed that your up in Canada, could customs be the big hold up? Has been before for a lot of our Canadian builders.

Hank

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.