Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
SEE NAGA! I told you, the carb cleaner is FUN! I'm glad to see you are on board. One word of advice, although it's fun to take a snif before work, it's not a good idea ;)

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
Sure Feddersen. NOW your full of advise! :eek: Are you gonna have anything to say about drinking it too? :mad:

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman FFR-4618
2,192 Posts
I am sitting here eating some mallow mars that is whats going on.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I have heared that if you filter it through a loaf of bread you can drink it with only a MODERATE risk of brain damage.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
what is going here? Did I miss something? I go out to dinner and something went on without me!

·
FFR Rookie Craftsman
2,937 Posts
Howdy,

Did I miss something? Maybe it's just my brian cyst acting up!

Paul

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
NAGA...ROTFLMAO....bad is an understatement...I guess some are beyond help...

·
6,654 Posts
Off topic needs a sticky post that says to make sure and 'huff-da-CRC' before reading!

NAGA, just go with it... Don't panic. The pizza's coming, and there's a whole package or OREO's in the cupboard!

·
3,760 Posts
Originally posted by the snake that tried to kill Riki Tiki Tavi:

Can someone help me understand?
Naga, I'm going to answer your question as directly and completely as I can.

What's going on here is commonly referred to by sociologists as a counter-physical cybersocial expanding-subject conversational growth anomoly.

In simple English, that means that we have over 6,000 guys on the forum now, many of whom have a sense of "knowing" other individuals on the forum. It means that most of us never meet in person. It means that the range of topics has exploded (check the post counts on the forum page, off-topics outpost everything else on this board by a long shot). It means that this doesn't happen on other boards. It means that when you tell a friend (again...) that you saw something cool on the forum, his eyes glaze over because HE JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

It means that we are part of a new and misunderstood phenomenon that crosses the line between the physical world and cyberspace.

Finally, it also means that we might be the subject of an experiment. Has it occurred to anyone but me that Bill and Galt might actually be aliens, performing an experiment to see what happens when they "bait the trap" and entice a whole bunch of human car-guys into a small space? Sheesh, this is so obvious I can't believe nobody else sees it.

By way of postscript, allow me to mention that in an effort to be polite, I did bring some more Oreos. Unfortunately, I ate them all while I typed up this tepid tome. Ah-rev-wah until next time.

AJ

·
Snake Charmer
3,464 Posts
If it's an experiment the answer is 42.

The dolphins figured it out even though the experiment is being done by the mice.

If you've read THHGTTG you'll know ......

1 - 20 of 45 Posts