I am very scared that the head gaskets might be blown. Recently I have noticed water vapor in the exhaust. The motor is new, professionally rebuilt. It is carbed and running rich so I doubt it is water vapor from conbustion. This combustion is far from perfect. If you hold your hand over the pipe while it is idling at 750, you get spots of water on your hand. It has never seen above 215 degrees and has always had 2 industrial fans blowing on it, so I don't think it has been fudged from overheating. Is this normal or I am screwed?