Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Chief Cook and Bottlewasher
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it took a while, but the new shop is done. The wife demanded action so she could store her van in the garage for the winter, so something had to give. Hence, I got my own Budhole. (That is what we call them around here. It is a long story.) I was my own GC, assistant carpenter, electrition, plumber, drywaller, painter, and finish carpenter. Took the back wall off of the garage and went straight back 20'. Plus we filled in a corner between the new garage and the old house for a 8x11 pantry for the Wife. It was supposed to be my tool room, but she got greedy. From the street, you don't even know it is there. And now I can try to get back to work on the next project. That will clear room for the 818. Then, just add a lift or two and I'll have room for more!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

Steve

Before

After

Inside

Inside

From the front

· Chief Cook and Bottlewasher
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks, Tony. It is a book frame made by Coveland before they went out of business. It has been in the garage for a while and on hold s the garage could grow. Now it is time to get back to work. Way more fabrication that an FFR! Slows everything down, but it could be serious fun what it is done. And by the time it is, FFR will have the 818 out, perfected, and a C/T model available, my children will be driving and take over my current DD, and I'll need a something to drive... It will beat a Honda Civic for grins and smiles on a daily basis.

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.